Bogolf simulators also come with curved screen. Since the screen is curved it surrounds the players giving them more realistic experience of playing golf. It also provides a wider viewing angle as well as a wider viewing area as compared to a flat screen to create an immersive environment.
Normally three projectors are required to project on a curved screen. Also setting up three projectors is a very tedious process because it needs to be adjusted in a way that the images overlap properly so that the joints of the three projected images are not visible. Our Bowrap technology can save you all the cost and hassle by just using one projector to project on a curved screen. Bowrap allows you to drag the screen from various points on the border of the screen to accommodate the image on the projector screen.
- Easy installation and handling.
- Quality output with no errors and problems.
- No need any special lenses for projector.
- Compatible with all our products and all the projector brands.
- Can be used only for BOGolf’s round screen projector.
- No maintenance is required.